Friday, March 18, 2011

Britney Spears (Music Selection)

"I really wanted to play with my voice and change up my sound"

Britney Spears announces her seventh studio album is titled Femme Fatale which is due to release March 29, 2011.

In a chat with Rolling Stone, the singer said she thinks she accomplished what she set out to do: "make a fresh-sounding album for the clubs or something that you play in your car when you're going out at night that gets you excited."

"I wanted it to sound different from everything else out right now," she told the mag. "I also wanted to experiment with all the different types of music I love, which is why you hear a mixture of pop, hip-hop and dance throughout the album. I also really wanted to play with my voice and change up my sound here and there, which was really fun."


On the album, Spears worked with longtime collaborators Dr. Luke and Max Martin, but she also hooked up with will.i.am on the song"Big Fat Bass."

Spears is peerless among her contemporaries. Throughout the years, Britney has consistently released hit after hit for over a decade, selling close to 70 million albums cumulatively worldwide.Take a listen and you be the judge!

To check out the track listing: Britney Spears Femme Fatale Track Listing






No comments: