Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lady Gaga or Jo Calderone?

We have Jo Calderone to the left and we have Lady Gaga to our right....Which do you prefer?
 Lady Gaga has many looks, from the high heels in leotards to the infamous meat dress. Now Gaga has brought out her male alter-ego, Jo Calderone. A male Italian James Dean, Grease (the movie) type cool guy! Andrew Dice Clay is saying that Jo Calderone is him!

“It was sort of mind blowing to me because of the fact that I was banned all those years ago,” Clay said in an exclusive interview with ABCNews.com. “Watching her up there as Jo Calderone, I was sort of wondering, ‘Is this why they wanted me here?’I called her Lady G. She’s a gangster, you know,” he said. “But next time, she’s got to wear the leather. She’s got to make it authentic.” Andrew Dice Clay

Now that's creepy.


We have seen this male alter-ego. Last year, she gave an interview and posed for Vogue Japan as Jo Calderone; she also dressed up as him for the cover of her single "You and I."


So we got a clip of Jo at the VMA's......



So we have met Lady Gaga and now Jo Calderone, my question is, who really is in Drag? Jo or Gaga? We are all aware of the rumors of Lady Gaga being a man or a hermaphrodite, you can read more about it if interested: Gaga a Herm? Lady Gaga a Man?

I love Gaga no matter what but it just makes you think, who really is who?


No comments: