Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Rihanna is GQ magazine's 'Obsession of the Year'

Rihanna stars on the cover of GQ's December 'Men of the Year' issue.
The sultry songstress is the only woman to be featured in the magazine's annual 'Men of the Year' issue. Never shy, Rihanna opened up about love, sex and what she wants in a relationship.
I'm getting into my recent breakup, the empty space in my closet, and she's saying, very bro-like, "Life can be such a dick sometimes, right?"



Rihanna says she has her limits – but they’re hard to find in the pages of GQ's December "Men of the Year" issue.
The singer oozes unbridled sex appeal in a series of GQ snaps featuring her mostly naked body and a strategically placed motorcycle jacket, manicured hand or designer shirt that can’t seem to contain her.
Now promoting her seventh studio album "Unapologetic," the pop superstar says her sultry style is second nature.

“That comes from my culture,” the Barbados native tells GQ. “That’s just the way it’s always been, and I think that for people, especially in America, they make it like the forbidden fruit, but that only makes kids more curious.”
She traces her erotic ethos to the dance halls she grew up in.

“I was a lot more naive about the way I moved and the way I was being perceived” she says of the era shortly after she was first discovered by a vacationing music producer in 2003.
“The more you hear people talk about ‘Oh, you’re a sex symbol,’ it just makes you think, ‘Why are you saying that?’ And I figured it out.”



Read More Here

Also can I point out that this is not the first cover of Rihanna half nude. See photos below!!




No comments: