Monday, October 25, 2010

Chingy Addresses Sidney Starr

“I don’t know this person. I’ve never had sex with this person, I never got head from this person, I don’t even know where this person comes from,” Chingy insisted. “I’ve never messed with a transsexual, transgender person in my life. I’m not gay, I’m not bisexual.”

A lot of heat is on Chingy at this time due to Ms. Sidney Starr sticking to her story. Chingy has addressed Ms. Star!

"I never sat in a room with this person in a minute"


In Chingy's defense, a two year relationship should have more pictures than the two posted all over the Internet. Unless this was just a hook up!

But also....this all could be a publicity stunt on behalf of both individuals. Chingy isn't really doing too much these days and Sidney Starr....WHO?

No comments: