Sunday, October 24, 2010

Transgendered in Hip Hop

“I told him that I'm transgender, I'm a transgender woman and I let him make the decision if he still wanted to deal with me….he said, ‘Damn you fine! I don't believe it.'” Basically, that was a yes.”

“I can understand why he is denying it,” Sidney said. “With Hip-Hop being so anti-gay, he feels ashamed, but we were together off and on for two years. I honestly don't see what the problem is, because I am a real woman now.”

It's 2010 and she goes by the name Sidney Starr, but who is Sidney Starr? 23 year old Sidney Starr is a Transgendered woman for those who do not know what a Transgendered woman is follow the link: What is Transgender.
Sydney Starr was born a male, Class of 2003, Stephen Favors was a high school student in Chicago on the girls Cheerleading Team!
You can read more of Stephens high school life; click link: Stephen in High School.

Why is Sidney Starr being talked about? Well This Hip Hop Tranny has been linked to many rap/hip hop artist and has stated she had a Relationship with Chingy! We know Chingy has been linked to a Tranny in 2009, remember the Rap Tranny? Foxxjazell. Chingy denies both allegations, but according to Starr, Chingy was well aware that she was not born a woman but he continued to pursue her.

“It's not so bad as people make it out to be…he viewed me as a woman.”
 
Sydney explains in this video Chingy liked my booty on how they became an item.

Looking at many video's you can tell Sydney used to be Stephen by the voice and body gestures. Too much like a Gay Femme Male (drag queen) and not a straight (naturally born) female.
At least this time around, he choose a better looking Tranny.
If your interested on more info and video's, follow link: More Info and Video's on Sidney Starr.


“I have slept with other rappers, if it was about fame then I would put it out there, but that's not what it's about,” Sidney said. “The only reason I said anything about Chingy is because someone had investigated us and put it out there so I had to address it.”

No comments: