Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Nicki Minaj Talks Lil Kim Beef - Angie Martinez - Hot 97

“Don’t Play With Me!”
I was asked to post Nicki Minaj interview with Angie Martinez only to be fair....So here it is!!

Nicki Minaj waited for the perfect time to speak on Lil’ Kim…Album release time! During an interview with Angie Martinez in the Hot 97 VIP lounge head Barbie Nicki went in, finally commenting on her beef with “The Queen.”

Nicki’s recent single “Roman’s Revenge” sparked a world of controversy for its subliminal shots at Kim. ”Yeah, I said it has-been, hang it up–flat screen” was just one of the many references to the Queen Bee. Lil’ Kim has picked at Nicki for some time, without response but that’s all over. Nicki Minaj truly went in on Lil’ Kim and I think she may have started the next big rap beef!


“[Kim] just really jumped out of the window and you got to be careful when you pick fights. That’s what I learned in this business. You just never know. I think people get me mistaken wiht like a real Barbie… they forget where I’m from. If i have to revert back I can, and I will. Don’t play with me. I respect you and love you. I’ve said it in every interview, time and time again. And if that’s not good enough for you mama, then it’s something deep rooted in you. Something is bothering you inside….”

“She picked a fight with Foxy, she picked a fight with Eve, then she picked a fight with Remy…Everytime you’re in the news it’s cause you getting at somebody”
“Put your music out and when I see your name on Billboard that’s when I’ll respond to you. Other than that. Goodbye!”

“And that doesn’t take away from the respect I have for you. You know when a mom got to beat you and she says this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you.”
Nicki goes on to say she asked LIl’ Kim during a Lil’ Wayne tour if there was a problem, and Kim responded “no” and asked to take a picture with her.
Foxy asked “Why you keep on giving props to Kim? She don’t like you, she be dissin’ you…”
Nicki thinks it’s because of her new found success.

“When you become competition people go wait”!
“You’re going to go down in history as a sore loser!”

Does Nicki Minaj really have what it takes to put Lil’ Kim out of the game???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First Picture Looks Like 2Pac in a WIG..lol