Monday, December 20, 2010

TRUTH....Lil Kim and Cash Money



Lil Kim has warned that Nicki's past will soon catch up with her. The rapper Lil Kim also admitted that she was used and setup by cash money to ensure that Nicki's career would take off:







Fans of both Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj know that there is a feud of sorts that currently exists between the two female rap stars. Both rappers have been interviewed and given their side of the story, but according to a new report, Lil Kim said in a recent interview that she was once affiliated with Cash Money, and even recorded with Minaj.




READ ON.....

People don't know this, me and [Cash Money co-CEO] Slim were very good friends. Very good friends for four or five years and I was over with Cash Money and them. Slim [labelhead of Cash Money Records] was putting me in the studio... I was in a couple of their sessions... So my thing is, I was getting ready to be allies and in their family. I didn't have a problem with that. My whole thing was as a business woman, this would be good for people to see me with her. It would be good for her, to see that I'm willing to come over and rock with you. I don't have no beef with you shorty at the end of the day. Beef is serious...They kind of used me to stamp it, because they knew that they were gonna kinda steal my swag. If you are going to steal my swag you gonna have to pay. Something gotta give. You help me, I help you. That's how it goes to me.



My thing is this: I haven't been doing music like that for a second and I looked at her buzz as a way in for me. I'm like, 'OK, this is a good thing. This a way for me to kind of come back in.' " She went on to say: "I saw her coming up. I saw her coming in the game, like, 'All you chicks that been in the game for 10 years, move over. Y'all need to sit down.' And this and that. I thought that was disrespectful."

Lil Kim concluded: "I'm not looking for beef. I'm not looking for someone to start a war with. That's not me. That's not what I do."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Lil Kim, but can you be fair and post Nicki's response on that radio show. Even if she's a fake. It's only fair.