Saturday, January 22, 2011

Pink on Being Pregnant

"My mom has always wished me a daughter just like me," Pink, 31, told DeGeneres. "I'm terrified one of us will go to jail."


Pink reveals that she had been “working” on having a child with husband Carey Hart and that her doctor, “thinks it’s a girl.” The singer also says she had been nervous about announcing she was pregnant because she had previously suffered a miscarriage.

"I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms," Pink wrote in the post. "And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well."


No due date has been announced! But we are thinking sometime in June/July!!!

No comments: