Monday, January 10, 2011

Trey Comments on Gay Rumors

Songz refuted the rumors on Yee's show, scoffing,
"The bigger I get, the more s--- pop up. It's cool with me, 'cause that mean I'm popping, baby! Yeah ... I'm so far from gay."Let them talk man"


Trigga Trey claims he tried to ignore the rumors and that they started just a year ago! But the rumors did not pop up just a year ago but in the year 2004. We wrote another blog on this.....check it out...
male-celebrities-caught-with-trannies.

Trey Comments...
Gay rumors, where did it come from?

The first I heard about it was on a blog about a year ago and I remember the actual day because I was with my manager Kevin. He said, did you her about this? He said we ignore stuff like that but I was hot because I love the ladies. What I’ve learned in this business is that people will make their own reality of whatever they want to. What I encourage my fans to do, and people that just have a sensible mind,… is you can’t allow whatever someone else says to be your truth. Just because it’s written on an internet blog that has so many viewers or so many hits it doesn’t make it true. I just keep living my life, you know the truth always comes to light.

"I mean in this world today you gotta ignore ignorance," Songz, said, addressing the claims. "You gotta ignore stuff like that, being an artist, 'cause people gonna say things about me daily. It's always something new about Trey Songz."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.