Friday, November 5, 2010

Raz B vs. Bow Wow and Lil Fizz


Raz B has new allegations towards his former B2K band member, Lil' Fizz and Bow Wow on a Sirius Satellite radio show, “The Funeral.”


Raz B is stating that there was some sexual relationship between Lil' Fizz and Bow Wow, this is what he said, “Bow Wow used to always come over to the house in Diamond Bar. And I’ve always seen some weird s-t before. Trust me.”


Bow Wow responded via VIBE.com:

“I don’t know Raz at all. The only thing that I was ever affiliated with him was by the Scream tour. But all that funny s-t he poppin’ needs to be left over there. I’m over here just trying to do me. We were never even label mates or anything. Maybe because my video is out, ni-as feel like they got to eat off my name or try to become relevant.”

The rapper/actor then asked why would he do something like that when he gets “so much play.”

Bow Wow concluded that he was shocked about the news that came out about what supposedly happened back in the day, but he just does not want his name dragged into the mess.

“Basically, don’t drag my name in nothing. Raz can’t even contact me because they don’t have my numbers. See, I don’t want to talk to him or waste my time.”


Looks like Raz B isn't getting the attention he wants so he's gonna call it out on everyone till he does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between the devil and the deep (blue) sea.