Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who is Tina "Louise" Knowles



"From the Florida Supreme Court Document"
On the morning of September 19, 1994, James
Knowles, carrying thirteen roses and a gun, went to
the workplace of his former wife, Tina Knowles. After
a brief discussion, which Mr. Knowles characterized as
an attempt to revive their relationship, he shot and
killed his ex-wife.
Read More Here

The reason of why this story is an interesting story is because many conservationalists on a previous blog are assuming that Tina Knowles has assumed the identity of Tina "Louise" Knowles. According to articles listed below, Tina "Louise" Knowles was murdered by her husband in September 1994.

She left behind four children and many believe that she's the biological parent of singer Beyonce Knowles.
Read more here on Tina Knowles

Hard to believe, well anything is possible especially in the world of Hollywood. If you look at the photo above there is a little resemblance.
So the detective that I am I need more evidence..So onto the great world of google.

This is what I found: I didn’t find too much on that situation but I did find this....

I find this quite interesting, not only is this another Knowles that was murdered in Florida, but she resembles the family as well.


22-year-old  Ms. Darice Knowles was buried alive. Read more here


What also seems a little suspicious is that Darice Knowles entered the U.S. in February of 2006 as a Bahamian National.

Seems like someone didn't want Darice living here in the US? Just my opinion.

More to come.....Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As this is my Sister, I think it's pretty tasteless of you to even post this nonsense. If her kids google her name they are gonna read this garbage...