Friday, November 5, 2010

Raz B's Offical Interview with VIBE



VIBE: Vibe's far from the first interview you've done this month. Do you feel like your life is being threatened?

Raz B: There’s pressure coming, but I have a lot of protection and when you work for God you have nothing to worry about. People ask why are you coming out now but this has been going on for a very long, Chris has been molesting boys for a while.

How many boys total do you think it's been?

A lot of people share their stories with me. And it's all crazy. Chris used to have me have sex with him and he used to suck my penis. This stuff is satanic, but I thank God for my testimony so I can help someone else.

How long was this going on for?

Between the ages of 13 and 17.

Were you threatened with anything if you refused to have sex with him?

He would text me and say well you know what I did. The confusion is Chris did molest me but they thought he was putting his penis in my bootyhole. But that was Marques Houston. I'm very vocal [now]. I'm not afraid of anything.


Read More Here via VIBE

No comments: